Following my previous announcement about the Force on Force (FoF) Team Tactics Classes, we are now scheduling the first class on December 5/6 2015.
The full details about the classes are on the Force on Force (FoF) Team Tactics Page.
You need to read the FoF Page in detail to ensure you are compliant with the class requirements.
For this first class, we are only giving you 5 weeks notice. There is a minimum class number requirement of 8, maximum 16. For this December 5/6 class, we have specific booking requirements:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for space availability before submitting payment.
- If space is available, make payment of the class price IN FULL prior to 14 November 2015.
- FULL PAYMENT ONLINE ONLY. HERE.
- If the class does not make the minimum of 8 by 14 November 2015, all payments will be refunded.
- We need the lead time, as much as possible, to ensure we have time to purchase, ship the required amount of UTM ammunition.
- Class price includes ammunition, which MVT will supply. You do not have to purchase your own ammunition, as you do for the other live classes.
- We are not making money on ammunition purchases.
- The sooner you book the sooner we can get ammunition on order.
- Ensure you have the specified equipment.
- Combat Team Tactics (CTT) is a prerequisite for these classes. Combat Patrol (CP) is desired.
- If you are already booked on an MVT class in November / December 2016, I will not accept you on this one FoF class if it means you are coming off the other class.
- Further classes will be scheduled later in 2016.