The MVT Forum is expected to go live this weekend. I will update this post with specific details on time etc. The forum logo will appear in the MVT website menu bar.
The forum administrator has asked me to put a call out for volunteer moderators. The requirements will be as follows:
1) I must know you – from attending a class(es) or similar.
2) We ONLY want volunteers who can reasonably promise 3 hours a week on the site. And preferably check in at least once a day on most days.
3) Being be savvy with forums is a plus, but not necessary for all moderators, initially.
4) SMEs are useful, such as medical, Intel etc.
4) You must not be an asshole. I cannot be a moderator, because I am too much of one 😉
Email me at email@example.com and I will forward the email on to the administrator.
These are some forum guidelines/notes on the purpose of the Forum, which I sent to the administrator, to set the tone:
MVT Forum: A Tactical Forum for the Armed Citizen.
Vision: to provide a forum for the constructive discussion of all matters tactical and related, as an alternative to ‘tacticool’ forums propagating unsuitable and non-combat effective tactics. To do this while remaining free from dogma, or falling into narrow thinking. A open minded and constructive approach.
Intent: to educate civilians in the correct ways to conduct tactics, and hence increase the survivability and effectiveness of such civilians when facing tactical threats.
To avoid: narrow thinking, clear intent to commit civil disobedience against legitimate government, terrorist threats or conspiracy, radical political agendas. All crazy far out theories, whether true or not!
Legitimacy is imperative.
Acceptable: discussions on Liberty and threats to it, societal collapse, and fighting potential enemies foreign or domestic. Resistance to threats of tyranny, foreign invasion or the like.
Max Velocity Tactical is on the leading edge of immersive, scenario based, tactical live fire and force on force training. Teaching combat proven, adapted, Special Operations / light infantry tactics.