Area of Operations: Ops Box ‘Tiger’: approx. 5 miles to the west of Romney, West Virginia
1. General: (This follows directly from the events recounted in ‘Patriot Dawn: The Resistance Rises‘).
Following the failed assault on Washington D.C. by Southern Federation Forces, the Shenandoah Freefor Resistance Company has evacuated the city, splitting down into squad sized elements, escaping and evading west into the mountains of Appalachia.
2. Enemy Forces:
Local intelligence from the Romney Region Freefor intelligence network has indicated that enemy elements have been infiltrating the surrounding area. The enemy consists of small groups up to squad size, who are conducting terror and reprisal operations against small rural communities and isolated farmsteads. It is believed that these group are made up primarily of members of the criminal gang NT14, which pre-collapse was endemic in the Northern Virginia area. The NT14 is a violent organized crime gang, whose members often have prior military experience and/or a violent gang background. Intel indicates that these gangs are sponsored by the Regime as irregular forces, conducting terror and cleansing operations. Their incursions into rural areas are conducted as softening operations, followed by occupation by ‘blue shirt’ Regime internal security forces, known as Homeland Intervention Tactical Teams (HITT).
There is believed to be at least one enemy group, of approximately 12 members, operating within AO Tiger.
3. Friendly Forces:
You are a squad size element of Freefor Rangers, detached from the Shenandoah Freefor Resistance Company following your exfil from D.C. On reaching Romney you were taken in by members of the local Resistance movement, allowed to rest and recuperate in a safe house. The commander of the Romney Citizens Defense Force has asked if you will volunteer to conduct operations against the enemy group in the hills to the west of the town.
4. Conduct Patrol operations within AO Tiger in order to disrupt and destroy enemy forces.
1) Establish a patrol base within AO Tiger.
2) Conduct reconnaissance operations in order to locate the enemy.
3) Be prepared for follow on offensive operations to fix and strike.
5. Intent: conduct patrol operations to find, fix and strike enemy forces within AO Tiger. End state is the destruction of enemy combat power within the AO.
6. Concept of Operations:
This will be a six phase operation:
1) Planning & Rehearsals.
2) Infiltrate into AO Tiger.
3) Establish a patrol base in AO Tiger.
4) Conduct reconnaissance operations to find the enemy.
5) Conduct follow on offensive operations to destroy the enemy: ambush & raid.
7. As per separate communication and: Combat Patrol
COMMAND & SIGNAL
8. As per separate communication and: Combat Patrol
Max Velocity Tactical is on the leading edge of immersive, scenario based, tactical live fire and force on force training. Teaching combat proven, adapted, Special Operations / light infantry tactics.