AAR Nov 9/10 Training follows:
1. You will not be coddled. Tested? Yes. Challenged? Yes. Overwhelmed? No. Unable to meet the challenge? Not at all. Walk Then Run is a valid teaching concept. The tactics taught are simple to execute and will work in almost every situation- you react and then either fight through or withdraw (and set up a nasty surprise for your pursuers) Simple and elegant.
2. Max is still a Brit. As such, he is polite, listens and instructs rawther (sic) than criticizes. I was my harshest critic. Max is a professional;
3. There is not enough oxygen in West Virginia which will test your PT or lack thereof;
4. The hills are a bit steep which will test your PT or lack thereof;
5. You’ll get to do a lot of shooting and moving and communicating and it will be very different from my previous 5 -day SWAT training (8 years ago) conducted on a square range- more rewarding too;
6. Your learning curve will be very steep, indeed;
7. The Koolwink motel is recommended;
8. El Puente II makes some of the best Mexican food on the East coast;
9. It is refreshing to find that you are not alone in your concerns about future events.
Summary: Get this training now, while you still can.
Max Velocity Tactical is on the leading edge of immersive, scenario based, tactical live fire and force on force training. Teaching combat proven, adapted, Special Operations / light infantry tactics.